Tuesday 5 May 2009

David Cook learned more

David Cook learned that his brother Adam died hours before Idol Champ was scheduled to participate in the race for hope in Washington, DC - but says that despite the devastating news, he never thought to download. Instead, he wants to take part in tribute to his late brother.>>>


"My brother would never his illness to influence others," Cook, 26, writes about her Celebrity MySpace page. "This is evidenced by the fact that the disease is like to have no part in my experience on Idol, a point he was pretty Adamah around. So with that desire in mind that the escape and deal with cases as tribute to him .

Cook announced the news of his brother Adam died at the event on Sunday. In the 5k race, benefiting the National Brain tumor Society and Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure.

Thanks Fans
"I would like to thank everyone who donated to the race and continue to donate, send a kind e-mails published thoughts and prayers, called, etc." Cook continues. "I like to confirm that my brother was a great man that I knew, whose ideals I am constantly trying to defend himself. It is with these ideals in tow I swear I will continue to speak with the hope of increasing whatever is necessary to remove the cancer completely. "

According to his brother that his desire not to fight cancer worry Cook career, the singer says he is forging ahead with the tour. (It will convert the show in Toledo, Ohio, originally sentenced to 6 May)

Recognized by his fans and their unwavering support, Cook writes: "Thank you all for allowing us as a family to grieve and come to terms alone. This case shows me there is no doubt that I am the greatest people in my life, family, friends and fans, and I can never offer enough thanks. "

A private funeral is scheduled for Thursday for Adam, who is survived by wife Kendra and their two children.

"This was a very difficult day for Kendra and family," said family spokeswoman Julie Henricks. "Although they know that it is still difficult."

Comments :

0 comments to “David Cook learned more”


Post a Comment