Saturday 27 June 2009

The death of Jackson shocked

Many can not believe that the King of Pop went, others simply pay their respects to a legend. Madonna is said to be "devastated" by the death of Jackson as they pay tribute to the star said: "I can not stop crying about the sad news. I

have always admired Michael Jackson - The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live forever. "

She added: "My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless you." Michael Jackson watch of SHOW STOPPING performance on MTV's

Singer Celine Dion said: "I'm shocked. I am overwhelmed by this tragedy. Michael Jackson is an idol for me throughout my life."

Cher Jack thought his great gift: "It was a great singer - God gives you certain gifts, and this guy is simply amazing child touched by this

opportunity. He can sing like nobody else and he is able to connect with people. "

Britney Spears has joined mourners' bench as she said was "a great man and will be sorely missed ...

She later added: "He was an inspiration throughout my life and I am devastated that he will."

Michael Jackson through the years Photos

Justin Timberlake helped by declaring: "We have lost a genius and a true ambassador not only pop music but all music. I can not now find

words to express how deeply saddened I am by Michael passage.

Rock Your Body singer added: "He is a source of inspiration for many generations, and I will always cherish moments to share the stage with

him and all the things I learned about music from him, and the time spent together. My heart goes to his family and loved ones. "

Legend Donna Summer, said: "I will miss him, I miss his light, I miss his star will miss me, he has caused to other people because his majesty. He upped the standard."

Fellow singer Dionne Warwick has helped star said: "We have lost an icon in our industry and my sincere condolences go out to his family and children in this time of sorrow. He will live in my memory and most strongly by the music he shared with a lot. "

Meanwhile, rapper Ludacris also states this tribute: "If not for Michael Jackson, I would not be where or who I am today. His music and legacy will live forever. Prayers to the family."

Departure from the Michael Jackson MTV IN THE VMAS Gallery Rap star P Diddy also honor the singer, adopted on Twitter: "Michael Jackson showed me that you actually see the rhythm. He did the music

come to life, he made me believe in magic. Will I miss it!" Wyclef Jean said: "Michael Jackson is my musical god. He made me believe that anything is possible through real and positive music ... he can live forever. I love Michael Jackson. God bless him."

R n B singer Ne-Yo a lasting tribute to Jack, by saying: "Michael Jackson will forever live in the thing that all his energy in his life to music. Long live Michael Jackson."

Usher Confessions singer offered his condolences said: "My heart goes out to the King of Pop and his family", as Arnold Schwarzenegger said:

"It is one of the most influential figures and symbols in the music industry."

Jack former wife Lisa Marie Presley, who married the star in 1994 also commented on the death of my husband says: "I am very sad and confused with every emotion possible"

Elvis daughter added: "I'm bad for your children that I already know all about him and his family. That is so massive loss of so many levels that words, not me."

Jack closure friend Uri Geller is deeply saddened by the news said: "I'm just devastated, very sad. Please, that his soul is there now. I'm

still trying to keep the flickering that is not true. This too unreal for me to catch Michael, that is no longer with us ... "

Katy Perry has said he was in shock of the news just twitter: "Oh my God," while John Mayer Jack recalled as "moon walking'83, owns MTV,

fascinating, irresistible, invincible Michael Jackson."

Teen star Miley Cyrus said she Jack "inspiration" as actress Lindsay Lohan has expressed grief over his death by saying: "I feel sick."

Fellow actress Demi Moore also paid tribute, while forgetting Charlie's Angels star Farrah Fawcett also yesterday.

She said: "I am very sad for the loss of both Michael and Farrah Fawcett. Especially for children!"

Glastonbury Festival was also moved by the sad news with acts such as Blur and Calvin Harris paying their homage to Bad hit-maker.

Graham Coxon of Blur fame simply said: "This is sad ..." by Calvin Harris twittered: "I can not believe that Michael Jackson rest in peace."

He later tweeted: "Prince Michael, where he came from our Elvis and Biytals .. show sum Respect!"

Comments :

0 comments to “The death of Jackson shocked”


Post a Comment